- Labeling Machine with integrated thermal transfer industrial printer
- TSC MB 240T which housing made of metal, with 3.5" color LCD touch screen
- Printing method: thermo-transfer
- Resolution: 200 dpi
- Max.print width: 108 mm
- Max. lenght printing: 25,400 mm
- Print speed: up to 152.4 m / sec.
- Label roll diameter max. 203.2 mm
- Processor: 32 - bit RISC CPU
- Interfaces: RS232, USB 2.0, ETHERNET, USB host
- Memory: 128MB FLASH, 64MB SDRAM
- Sensors: GAP, head open, black mark, ribbon ecoder, ribbon end sensor
- TSPL-EZ (universal firmware) programming language
The ability to print barcodes, adjust different bottle sizes, easy and quick label replacement and calibration. Labels must be made in a roll (need to be for termal transfer print), may be pre-printed, may be white or black, printable in different colors (ribbon colour selection) or directly on thermal paper, printed via a graphics program supported by the system windows (windows system is not included in the label price).
Dimensions of the device: height: 1030 mm, width 460 mm, depth 840 mm
In the price is included a program for label designing Bartender that need to be installed. CD with driver and Bartender program – attached. It is recommended to use a laptop computer.
The device has three functions: it can only stick labels, can only print labels, can print and stick.